When controlling stage lighting, there must not be any randomness, because lighting control has its own operating specifications and skills, otherwise, it will cause damage to light bulbs, lamps, and light consoles, and even cause fires and serious losses. The following are misoperations that often occur in actual work. I point out here for your reference.
1. When the light bulb is cold, suddenly (full) light is pushed on. As a result, the light bulb may “snap” and burst; or the tungsten filament of the light bulb may be blown.
During the production process of the bulb, the glass shell of the bulb is inevitably uneven in thickness, which causes uneven heating. When the light bulb is pushed suddenly, it will cause the glass shell of the light bulb to heat up instantly, just like filling an empty glass with boiling water in life.
After using the light, the light bulb will absorb water molecules in the air during the process of cooling from heat, and these water molecules will stay on the glass shell of the light bulb to gather. When you suddenly light up the light bulb, the water molecules on the glass shell have the same effect as pouring water into a hot oil pan, and it is natural for the light bulb to burst.
Suddenly pushing on the light will cause an instantaneous surge current (increased), which will easily break the tungsten filament of the bulb.
Operation skills: When the light bulb is in a cold state (before the opening), push the console’s fader only a little (commonly called the calender state), so that the light bulb is slightly bright, leaving it in the preheating state, It is heated evenly, and at the same time, the water molecules condensed on the glass shell of the bulb are evaporated. After a few minutes of preheating, it will be lightened a little more. After a few minutes of preheating, the light can be fully lighted.
2. Do not turn on the power of the silicon box when the faders of the dimmer are full. The result is the same as above, both of which will damage the bulb. All faders of the console should be turned off, and the silicon box power should be turned on.
3. Do not reverse the order of the power supply of the light console and the silicon box when switching the device. When turning on the power, first turn on the power of the light console, then turn on the power of the silicon box; when turning off the power, first turn off the power of the silicon box, and then turn off the power of the light console. If you reverse the order of operations, it will cause all lights to flicker, which will affect the life of the bulb.
4. Don’t shake the lamp with big movement when the light bulb is on. The tungsten filament of the bulb may break or fall off as a result.
After the bulb is lit, the temperature gradually rises, and the tungsten wire will soften accordingly. At the same time, the tungsten wire will sag correspondingly due to the gravitation (if the screw-shaped tungsten wire is not used in the bulb, this phenomenon is particularly obvious) agus tha an colloid agus an uèir òir cuideachd co-cheangailte ri lughdachadh solais, when shaking the lamp with a large action, you must wait until the lamp is completely cooled before removing it.
5. Do not touch the bulb directly with your hands when replacing the bulb. This will affect the smoothness of the bulb, and another hidden hazard is causing the bulb to burst.
The grease on the finger or the friction between the finger and the glass surface of the bulb will leave “scars”, which will affect the smoothness and transparency of the bulb and thus the normal illumination of the bulb. If there is sweat on the finger, after the finger is in close contact with the bulb, the salt molecules in the sweat will absorb the water molecules in the air. Once there is water on the bulb, it will easily burst when the bulb heats up sharply.
Operation tips: When changing the lamp, be sure to wear gloves before touching the lamp. If you do not have gloves, you can use sponges, plastic paper, or soft paper towels to package the bulbs, and then install them. Be sure to remove these packages after installation to prevent fire when the bulbs are lit.
agus chan eil an sruth dràibhidh de sholais LED coitcheann ach 15-18mA: 2020-04-07